This policy is valid from June 30, 2014 and was last updated on February 28, 2021.
Information we collect
The information we collect includes both information that you knowingly and actively provide to us when using or participating in any of our events and promotions, as well as any information automatically sent by your devices when accessing the site https://en.derevo-kazok.org/ and other websites that belong to the “Tree of fairy tales”project.
Automatically collected data
when you visit our website, our servers can automatically register standard data provided by your web browser. It may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your device, the type and version of your browser, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, other data about your visit, and technical details that occur in combination with any errors you may encounter.
Please note that while this information may not be personal identification, it may be possible to combine it with other data to personally identify individuals.
Collection and use of information
We may collect personal information about you when you perform the following actions:
- Use a mobile device or web browser to access the materials of the project “Tree of Fairy Tales” published on the website https://en.derevo-kazok.org/ and other websites that belong to the “Tree of fairy tales”project.
- Contacts us via email, through social media profiles, or through other communication channels.
- Take part in online surveys, promotions and other events organized by the Tree of fairy tales project, which provide for full or partial identification of users.
- Mention us on social networks, comment on our posts on social networks, or subscribe to regular updates of our official social media pages.
We may collect, store, use and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not continue to be processed in a way that is incompatible with these purposes:
- Determination and awarding of winners among users who participated in sweepstakes, promotions and other events organized by the Tree of fairy tales project or its partners.
- Providing materials selected based on users personal preferences by sending Email messages, Facebook Messenger messages, and PUSH notifications.
- Improving site performance https://en.derevo-kazok.org/ and other websites that belong to the “Tree of fairy tales”project.
Please note that we may combine the information we collect about you with general information or research data that we receive from other reliable sources.
Security of your personal information
When we collect and process personal information and store it, we will protect it by commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
While we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security. We will comply with the laws that apply to us in relation to any data breach.
You are responsible for the choice of any password and its overall reliability, ensuring the security of your own information within our services.
How long do we keep your personal information
However, if necessary, we may store your personal information for compliance with legal obligations, accounting or reporting obligations, or for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research, or statistical purposes.
International transfers of Personal Information
Your rights and control of your Personal Information
If you have previously agreed with us to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time. We will give you the opportunity to cancel your subscription to our electronic database or refuse to communicate. Please note that we may need to request specific information from you to help us verify your identity.
If you believe that we have violated the relevant data protection law and wish to file a complaint, please contact us using the information below and provide us with full information about the alleged violation. We will immediately review your complaint and respond to you in writing, outlining the results of our investigation and the steps we will take to address your complaint. You also have the right to contact the regulatory or Data Protection Authority regarding your complaint.
The limits of our Policy
Our website may link to external sites that we do not manage. Please note that we have no control over the content and policies of these websites and cannot be held responsible for the relevant privacy practices.
Changes to this Policy
If required by law, we will obtain your permission or give you the option to enable or opt out of any new use of your personal information.
If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy, you can contact us by writing to the following email address: email@example.com